Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Movie scrapbook 3


„Those who have the ability to take action, have the responsibility to take action.“
National Treasure




„My name is Sherlock Holmes. It is my business to know, what other people don’t know.“

Sherlock Holmes






„Všec
hny děti mají tátu. Jenom já nemám ani psa.“

Jak vytrhnout velrybě stoličku






„How much of human life is lost in waiting!“

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of crystal scull



„It is not the power of the curse, it’s the power you give the curse.“

Penelope





„Don’t give me exuces, give me results!“

Madagascar :-)





„Doesn’t matter where the train goes, important is to get on.“

Polar Express



„Your’re mocking my pain.“
„Life is pain, highness. Everyone who says different is selling something.“
Princess Bride




„They just can’t get my nose right.“

Tangled :-)





„Marley, speak comfort to me.“
„I have none to give.“

Christmas Carol




„Forget everything else and just say it to me.“
King’s speech






„No man can walk out on his own story.“

No comments: